Donate - narutod20 Store - Log in - Register - Profile - Log in, check your inbox - FAQ - Search - Members - Groups

New this week: Conjurer's Codex: Demon Clown at the Naruto d20 Store! Enjoy the book, everyone!

Boek Aestrin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cherubas
Genin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Boek Aestrin Reply with quote

This is my primary Naruto d20 guy. His name is Boek. He's 12, uses Doton and Shunjutsu techniques, and can take a hit pretty well for his size. This is a picture I made of him a while ago with Flash:

And here's a more recent one I made by doing the linework in Flash and then coloring him in Photoshop. It doesn't really have a Naruto look to it, I know, but I wanted the other players to get an idea of what he'd look like in a more realistic style:
Chaos4knuckles
Younin Commander

Location: The border of the Village Hidden in the Valley of the Sun, & Reno, the realm of Power

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMg, can he transform into say... 10 different guys [gasp]

Cherubas
Genin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh come on, it's just the shirt. He wears nothing on either wrist.
Chaos4knuckles
Younin Commander

Location: The border of the Village Hidden in the Valley of the Sun, & Reno, the realm of Power

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His appearance is very familiar as well... does he have a cousin he hangs around with as well [double gasp]

jmantyk
Mr. Happy
Mr. Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Chaos on this one, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the first picture. Detail to hair on the second is impresive

FMA style alchemy, a WiP
Linked technique list
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cherubas
Genin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I think you're too into that show, lol. I can see some similarities in the shirt on the first one but that's about all. I would wager that any kid with a black and white theme would cause you to make that same connection if you're seeing it here. I will take it as a compliment though, thank you.
SirShadow
Biffu Aroi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmm, no. I'm pretty sure I could see other kids with a black/white theme and not make this connection...

It's just that shirt, the hair, and the baggy pants make him look like that certain television character we seem to refrain from saying the name of for some reason. Though the hair is black and not brown, certain features of it make it look similar (the tufts of hair on top and the spiky bangs). It's just the first pic that looks similar though, not the second.
Chaos4knuckles
Younin Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry if I Unintential didn't benifit you in some way...=D

But all joking aside, it is a pretty okay drawing, and the second one is awesome to say the least

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Narutod20.com Forum Index -> Artwork All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: